The conference is cancelled
Conference "Combinatorics of Moduli Spaces, Cluster Algebras and Topological Recursion"
June 13 - 17, 2022
The conference "Combinatorics of Moduli Spaces, Cluster Algebras and Topological Recursion" is a part of the thematic program “Moduli Spaces, Combinatorics and Poisson Geometry” organised by EIMI in 2021-2022.
- Leonid Chekhov, Steklov Mathematical Institute and Interdisciplinary Scientific Center Poncelet and Michigan State University
- Dmitry Korotkin, Concordia University and Centre de Recherches Mathématiques
- Peter Zograf, PDMI RAS and St. Petersburg University
Institutions participating in the organization of the event:
- St. Petersburg Department of Steklov Mathematical Institute of Russian Academy of Sciences
- Leonhard Euler International Mathematical Institute in Saint Petersburg
- Chebyshev Laboratory at St.Petersburg State University
The conference is supported by a grant from the Government of the Russian Federation, agreements 075-15-2019-1619 and 075-15-2019-1620, and by a grant from Simons Foundation.