Workshop "St. Petersburg Youth Conference in Probability and Mathematical Physics"
December 21 – 24, 2021
Workshop "St. Petersburg Youth Conference in Probability and Mathematical Physics" is a part of the thematic program “New Trends in Mathematical Stochastics” organised by EIMI in 2021. The workshop is primarily focused on probabilistic methods in mathematical physics but not limited to this subject. It is mainly oriented on young researchers.
- Nataliia Smorodina, PDMI RAS and St. Petersburg University
- Alexander Bufetov, Aix-Marseille Université and MI RAS and IITP RAS
- Elena Yarovaya, Lomonosov Moscow State University
- Marco Lenci, University of Bologna
- Nicola Arcozzi, University of Bologna
- Mariia Platonova, PDMI RAS and St. Petersburg University
- Alexey Klimenko, MIAN and HSE
Within the Project Current Trends in Mathematics.
Local institutions participating in the organization of the event
- St. Petersburg Department of Steklov Mathematical Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences
- Leonhard Euler International Mathematical Institute in St. Petersburg
The event is financially supported by a grant from the Government of the Russian Federation, agreements 075-15-2019-1619 and 075-15-2019-1620 and by a grant from Simons Foundation.