“On the Crossroad of Topology and Enumerative Geometry”
June 13 – June 17, 2022
The conference “On the Crossroad of Topology and Enumerative Geometry” is a part of the thematic program “New Trends in Topology” organized by EIMI in 2022.
Enumerative geometry and topology have a long history of exchange of ideas, fruitful for both domains. At the turn of the century, these topics were revolutionized through ideas of theoretical physics which have led to deep interactions with various fields of mathematics such as symplectic and tropical geometries, integrable systems, representation theory, category theory etc. The aim of this conference is to present a number of most recent contributions with a special emphasis to real, and so called open, versions of Gromov-Witten invariants, as well as to tropical, motivic and probabilistic aspects of enumerative geometry.
Saugata Basu • Purdue University
Grigory Mikhalkin • Université de Genève
|*=to be confirmed|
- Ilia Itenberg, Sorbonne University
- Viatcheslav Kharlamov, Université de Strasbourg
Institutions participating in the organization of the event
- St. Petersburg Department of Steklov Mathematical Institute of Russian Academy of Sciences
- Leonhard Euler International Mathematical Institute in Saint Petersburg
- Chebyshev Laboratory at St.Petersburg State University
The event is supported by a grant from the Government of the Russian Federation, agreements 075-15-2019-1619 and 075-15-2019-1620, and by a grant from Simons Foundation.