The conference is cancelled
Conference “Low-Dimensional Topology”
June 6 – June 10, 2022
The conference “Low-Dimensional Topology” is a part of the thematic program “New Trends in Topology” organized by EIMI in 2022.
- Evgeny Fominykh, St. Petersburg University
- Vladimir Turaev, Indiana University
- Oleg Viro, Stony Brook University
Institutions participating in the organization of the event:
- St. Petersburg Department of Steklov Mathematical Institute of Russian Academy of Sciences
- Leonhard Euler International Mathematical Institute in Saint Petersburg
- Chebyshev Laboratory at St.Petersburg State University
The event is supported by a grant from the Government of the Russian Federation, agreements 075-15-2019-1619 and 075-15-2019-1620, and by a grant from Simons Foundation.