Workshop "6-th St. Petersburg Youth Conference in Probability and Mathematical Physics"
December 20 – 22, 2022
Workshop "6-th St. Petersburg Youth Conference in Probability and Mathematical Physics" is the continuation of the conference series "St.Petersburg Youth Conference on Probability and Mathematical Physics" in 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021.
The workshop is primarily focused on probabilistic methods in mathematical physics but not limited to this subject. The conference is conceived as a forum allowing recent PhD's, finishing graduate, and in exceptional cases, undergraduate and master, students, to present their work.
Workshop "St. Petersburg Youth Conference in Probability and Mathematical Physics" was a part of the thematic program “New Trends in Mathematical Stochastics” organized by EIMI in 2021.
- Nataliia Smorodina, PDMI RAS and St. Petersburg University
- Alexander Bufetov, Aix-Marseille Université and MI RAS and IITP RAS
- Elena Yarovaya, Lomonosov Moscow State University
- Sergei Foss, Sobolev Institute of Mathematics
- Mariia Platonova, PDMI RAS and St. Petersburg University
- Alexey Klimenko, MIAN and HSE
- Ivan Alexeev, PDMI RAS and IITP RAS
Local institutions participating in the organization of the event
- St. Petersburg Department of Steklov Mathematical Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences
- Leonhard Euler International Mathematical Institute in St. Petersburg
- St. Petersburg University
- Steklov International Mathematical Center
- Steklov Mathematical Institute of Russian Academy of Sciences
The conference is supported by the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation (the grant to the Leonhard Euler International Mathematical Institute in Saint Petersburg, agreement no. 075-15-2022-287 and the grant to the Steklov International Mathematical Center, agreement no. 075-15-2022-265).